Some Meanings of Authentic Love (真爱的几点内涵 )

Author: Anonymous
翻译: 佚名
中文编辑: 活龙

Love means that I know the person I love. I'm aware of the many sides of the other person--not just the beautiful side but also the limitations,inconsistencies and flaws.

爱,指的是我了解你。我了解你很多方面---不仅仅是美好的一面,还包括不足之处、矛盾之处以及各种缺点。

Love means that I care about the welfare of the person I love. If I care about you, I'm concerned about your growth, and I hope you will become all that you can become.


爱,指的是关心你的幸福。如果我真的关心你,就会关心你的成长,并希望你在一切可能的范围内成全自己。

Love means having respect for the dignity of the person I love. If I love you, I can see you as a separate person, with your own values and thoughts and feelings, and I do not insist that you surrender your identity and conform to an image of what I expect you to be for me.


爱,指的是维护你的尊严。如果我爱你,我就会把你看成一个具有自己的价值观,思想和感情的独立的人,而不会要求你为了我而改变你的个性或者屈从于我对你的期待。

Love means having a responsibility toward the person I love. If I love you, I'm responsive to most of your major needs as a person.


爱,指的是对你有责任心。如果我爱你,就会把你看成一个有独立个性的人,并对你的多数重要需求作出反应。

Love means growth for both myself and the person I love. If I love you, I am growing as a result of my love. You are a stimulant for me to become more fully what I might become, and my loving enhances your being as well.


爱,指的是我和我所爱的人能从中获取成长的力量。如果我爱你,我就会因我的爱而不断成长。你将会激励我更充分地发展我的潜能,而我对你的爱也将进一步完善你的整个人生。


Love means making a commitment to the person I love. This commitment does not entail surrendering our total selves to each other; nor does it imply that the relationship is necessarily permanent. It does entail a willingness to stay with each other in times of pain, uncertainty, struggle, and despair, as well as in times of calm and enjoyment.

爱,指的是对你做出某种承诺。这种承诺并非意味着我们完全屈从于对方,也不意味着我们之间的关系一定会永久不变。它实际上指的是我们相互依存的决心,不管是在平静和欢乐的日子,还是在痛苦、迷茫、挣扎和失望的时候,我们都不分离。

Love means trusting the person I love. If I love you, I trust that you will accept my caring and my love and that you won't deliberately hurt me. I trust the reciprocal nature of our love.

爱,指的是信任你。如果我爱你,我就会相信你会接受我的关怀和爱,也相信你不会故意伤害我。我相信我和你心心相印。

Love can tolerate imperfection. In a love relationship there are times of boredom, times when I may feel like giving up, times of real strain, and times I experience an impasse. Authentic love does not imply enduring happiness. I can stay during rough times, however, because I can remember what we had together in the past, and I can picture what we will have together in our future if we care enough to face our problems and work them through.

爱需要容忍不完美。我们相爱的过程中,我们会感到厌烦,有时候我会想放弃,会感到紧张,也会感到无望。真爱并不一定会有持久的幸福。然而,在厄境中我会坚持下去,因为我能想起我们过去的美好时光,也能预见,假如我们对自己的问题给予足够的重视并加以解决,我们会有光明的前景。

Love is freeing. Love is freely given, not doled out on demand. Authentic love is not given with strings attached. There is an unconditional quality about love.

爱,是自愿的。爱只能是无偿的献出,而不是在需要时施舍。真爱的付出绝对没有任何附加条件,无条件才是爱的品质。

Love is expansive. If I love you, I encourage you to reach out and develop other relationships. The honest evidence of our love is our commitment to encouraging another's full development.

爱,是敞开的。如果我爱你,会鼓励你向外发展并建立其他人际关系。鼓励对方去充分发展自己才是我们相爱的真实证明。


Love means having a want for the person I love without having a need for that person in order to be complete. If I am nothing without you, then I'm not really free to love you.


爱,指的是渴望得到我所爱的人,而不会因为缺了对方自己就会不完整。如果少了你我就无法生存,那么我就不会真的有能力去爱你。


Love means identifying with the person I love. If I love you, I can empathize with you and see the world through your eyes. I can identify with you because I'm able to see myself in you and you in me. This closeness does not imply a continual "togetherness", for distance and separation are sometimes essential in a loving relationship. Distance can intensify a loving bond, and it can help us rediscover ourselves, so that we are able to meet each other in a new way.


爱,指的是我能理解你。如果我爱你,就会与你产生情感共鸣,并能通过你的眼睛看世界。我之所以能理解你,是因为我在你身上能看见我自己的影子,而你在我身上也能看见你自己的影子。这种亲密并不意味着我们一刻也不能分离,因为在两人爱的关系中离别和距离有时候是必要的。距离能加强爱的纽带,能帮助我们重新发现自己,我们就能以某种新的方式认识对方。


Love is selfish. I can only love you if I genuinely love, value, appreciate, and respect myself. If I am empty, the all I can give you is my emptiness. If I feel that I'm complete and worthwhile in myself, then I'm able to give you out of my fullness. One of the best ways for me to give you love is by fully enjoying myself with you.


爱是自我的。只有当我真正的爱自己、珍惜自己、欣赏并尊重自己,我才能爱你。如果我空虚,那么我能给予你的也只能是空虚。如果我觉得自己充实完整并活得有价值,那么我能给予你的也是充实和完整。我爱你地最佳方式之一就是充分的享受和你在一起的时光。


Love involves seeing the potential within the person we love. In my love for another, I view her or him as the person she or he can become, while still accepting who and what the person is now.


爱,指的是能看清你的内在潜力。爱一个人时,我会一面接受对方的现状,一面把对方看成将来能成为的那种人。

Mature love is union under the condition of preserving one's integrity, one's individuality. In love this paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.

成熟的爱指的是在保持个人完整独立性的前提下所形成的统一。合而为一,却又一分为二,这就是爱中似是而非的矛盾现象。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

猪刚鬣:善猪恶拿

我的事 我想的事

《大长今》和《红楼梦》